Acts believes strongly in providing our employees with a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that will enhance their lives and reward them for their dedication and service.
Not just a job,
but a long-term career
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Wellness Programs & Initiatives
Retirement & Financial Well-Being
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match
- Immediately 100% Vested
- Financial Counseling
- Access to Personal Retirement Specialists
Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Company paid short-term plan for full-time employees after one (1) year of continuous service
- Employees can also elect a long-term disability policy on a voluntary basis
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Additional Programs & Benefits
- Longevity and Service Awards
- Discount Program
- Retired Employee Discount Program to live in any Acts Community
- Employee Referral Program
- Resident Referral Incentive
- Credit Union Membership
- Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow with our PayActiv App!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Programs
- Associates & Bachelor’s Degree Cohorts
- Professional & Leadership Development Programs
- University Partnerships
- Citizenship Program
"I stay with Acts because all the departments work together as a team to create a wonderful and secure working environment guided by loving kindness. I know that if I need anything at all, my team is just a phone call away"
"Senior management knows the employees and remembers their contribution to the organization. This shows that Acts walks the walk and not just talks the talk. This makes a difference to the employees and instills that we are valued members of the team"
"I know I am in a good place because the residents and the staff treat me with respect. I am not just a worker, I am part of a family that cares about me, the person, not just the job I do"
"Acts is a true family. Everyone works together, takes care of each other, helps each other and learns from each other"